Open Size : W 29.14" x D 35.43"x H 44.88"
Package Size: 36" x 30" x 6"
Material: Oxford Fabric and Heavy-duty Steel Frame
Back of chair height: 32.48" - 44.09"
Feature: Padded/Oversize/Foldable/Removable padded pillow/Wooden pattern armrest
Weight Capacity: 350 LBS
- Oversize Padded Seat & Back: Oversize padded seat suspended by double bungee system provides more comfort and durability. Extra-large wooden pattern armrest provides more comfort. A Cup tray is included for holding drinks or food.
- Effective Lock Design: The lock catch is more convenient to operate than twist knobs. Pull the clip back to secure it and push the clip front to unlock it.
- Adjustable Reclining Position: Chairs are designed with a lockable reclining system. It can be adjusted to any position to your preferences.
- Open Dimension: W 29.14" x D 35.43"x H 44.88". Height of the chair back could be adjusted from 32.48" to 44.09". Large enough for big and tall people 6'2". The various angle is helpful to reduce pressure and back pain.
- No Assembly: Foldable for easy transportation and compact storage. Suitable for any patio occasion, such as poolside, yard, beach, or balcony. Not recommended to use when it is rain.
- 1-Year Warranty: If there's an issue with the product, please contact our service team. Satisfactory solutions are promised.
The zero gravity chair came as one piece, didn't have to put any parts together which was perfect for me. And the cup holder is really convinent for me. It came folded and it was an easy pull apart! It took me a minute to figure out how to adjust the chair but once you figure it out, it's a simple pull of the side knobs and a push of your body to any recline level you prefer. The chair can be reclined to a variety of longing positions.Turns out this chair was a lot bigger and more spacious than I expected.
I’ve had a zero gravity chair for years! I was done with it! Hurt my back, ankles hit right on the bar & it was uncomfortable. So I did love it at one time, so I started looking for a replacement. Surly they’ve come a long way since I purchased mine years ago! Wow!! This Phi Villa is so comfy!! It’s back & Bottom is padded & the length is awesome! I’m 5’10 women & it fits me!! You can even adjust it to 6’2” if needed. It feels so good on my back & it comes with a little table which you can use or not! We are full time RVers & this chair folds up nicely & stores easily. It reclines wayyyy back & has easy locks on both side! Comes assembled so you just unfold & use!! Hubby now may want one!! Super comfy & it just feels so durable! Love the aqua color too!! 😎
PHI VILLA Zero Gravity Chair is one of the most comfortable and secure chairs out there. I was very impressed with the oversize padded seat & back. I was confident that this chair would be strong and sturdy just from the looks of it. I bought this chair to have at home while I was recuperating from a hip replacement. Even though The chair looked solid and well made, I had my daughter try out the chair first since I did not want to take any chances just after surgery. I am glad I did because, clearly you can see the chair folded into her and she ended up with her feet in the air. HOWEVER, this was only because she did not latch the sides before sitting down. Once the safety locks were in place the chair worked perfectly. (Operator error 😋). The design of an anti-gravity chair does make it feel like you might tip over, but I had no issues what so ever. It provided amazing relief after surgery and I recommend this chair to anyone after hip, leg, or back surgery. I can’t stress how comfortable this chair has been.
The chair is also very attractive and I am happy to say that I will be using it after my recovery as well.
(Puppy enjoys the chair as well- not included!)
This zero balance recliner/lounger is very comfortable and feels very sturdy when seated and reclining. The seat is padded, neck pillow also nicely padded. I've had several other zero balance recliners some more expensive. This product is as good as or better than others I've purchased. The more expensive ones had no padding in the panels; they were comfortable but this zero balance recliner is padded giving my back and hips much more comfort in seating and reclining. While this recliner may not technically be a zero balance and doesn't recliner to a flat position, the degree reclining is very comfortable and acceptable, it's as much as I would ever need. The physical footprint this recliner has in an upright seated position is less than any other recliner I've had; that's a real plus.. So far I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
This lounger is so comfortable and sturdy, it's hard to want to get up to refill my margarita! I love the fabric and the smooth operation and locking mechanisms. Also it comes with a side shelf to hold my margarita and tapas. ;)
My only caveat is that I need to practice opening and closing it a little bit more, as it can be a bit unwieldy for me. But that is a small price to pay for such a lovely lounger. Folds up nicely for storage, and I'm sure this will last me a long time!