Dimension: 13ft x 9ft x 7ft
NOTE: We don't recommend to use this tent when wind force reaches level 6
- Large Space & Great Ventilation: This screen house can easily accommodate 8 person. 4 mesh walls allow 360 degrees ventilation and excellent views.
- 4 guy ropes and 4 metal stakes included, providing extra stability in windy conditions
- Material: 190 T Polyester fabric provides UPF 50+ UV protection. The 4 mesh netting screen walls protect you from annoying mosquitoes and insects. Flexible fiberglass roof poles and rust-proof steel posts make it sturdy and durable for long-term use.
- Lightweight & Portable: Screen room weighs only 13 lbs. We offer a carry bag for each tent so that you could easily fold and carry it around.
- 1-Year Warranty: If there's any issue with the product, please contact our service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Satisfactory solutions are promised.
This screen tent was easy to set up and totally completed our camping set up. It was like adding an outdoor room to our camp! Great for eating dinner and not having to worry about bugs or the possibility of rain spoiling the fun.
This item worked very well keeping our picnic table free of bugs and other pests. Was easy to assemble. The best part is it takes up little room in our motor home so packing around is super easy.
We love this awning for our camp outs! It was really easy to put up and perfect to fit around the standard camp picnic table.
I got this to cover a goldfish pond from falling leaves and acorns, it works well for that purpose. I like the two zippered doors for optional entry/access to feed the fish. One person got most of it assembled but it did take two people to finish.