If you work 9-5, the weekend is your cherished time to escape from behind your desk and get out and explore.
Camping to us is all about getting away from it all, and spending as many nights as we can under the stars.
But when you've got a busy life, making time to plan a camping trip is harder than it sounds.
A roof top tent is a convenient bed-on-wheels that's ready to roll whenever you get the urge to drive away from everyday life and get some R&R in nature.
- No matter what sleeping pad you buy for your camping setup, it's never going to be as comfortable as a real mattress. Combine that with your tent's thick, weatherproof walls, and you'll almost forget you're camping. And when the temperatures drop at night, sleeping off the ground will keep you much warmer. After a long day exploring the Great Outdoors, a Rooftop camping is your ticket to a good night's sleep.
- Being elevated is the name of the game when it comes to camping. Staying off the ground means there's less of a chance of encountering a snake in your tent, waking up to a spider crawling on you, or other unwanted and sometimes even downright dangerous encounters with critters.With a rooftop tent, you sleep at a safe and elevated height, removed from the pests that can make sleeping on the ground uncomfortable at best, and dangerous at worst.
- With a Rooftop, you're always ready to head out on your next adventure. You don't have to dig out your tent and sleeping bags, only to realize you forgot the poles once you're already 2 hours down the road. During the camp season, your roof top tent can always be on top of your car, and most models let you keep your sleeping bags stowed neatly inside. Leave the worry about where you'll sleep behind — your basecamp is always with you. A Rooftop camping allows you to get out and explore more often and more easily.
- If you're in the mountains or other cooler areas, the camping season can be short and sweet. That is, unless, you camp in a Rooftop. With a Rooftop tent's fiberglass shell and insulated, weatherproof side walls, you can comfortably camp in the rain or snow. And you'll stay extra warm no matter what Mother Nature throws down. That means you can extend your camping season well beyond summer, and get a whole lot more use out of your Roofnest versus a traditional tent. More use equals more value.
- We know you can always use more room for your gear. Bikes, kayaks, crash pads, skis — the list goes on. Sometimes your outdoor adventures can be limited by the amount of room (or lack thereof) in your car. A roof top tent lives on top of your car, which means you don't have a tent cluttering up your precious cargo space. And with most of our tent models, you can store all your bedding inside your roofnest, which frees up even more space.
- You never know when an impromptu camping opportunity might present itself. Stay prepared. At the end of your camping season, unmount it from your ride and store for winter. When spring starts to spring, set it back up and you're ready to roll. You'll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded outdoor enthusiasts who will answer questions, share amazing trail trips, and inspire you to keep exploring. You might even run into a fellow member of the Flock on your next outing. New friends? We'll never say no to that.